To view and print your 2017 Form 1098-T:
- Make sure your web browser’s pop up blocker is turned off. Once you turn it off, close your web browser, then re-open it. This will ensure that the change you just made is in place for the next steps.
- Log into PittPAY using one of the login buttons at the top of this page. Click View Your 1098-T on the Account Summary tab.
- You will arrive at the screen below on the Heartland ECSI website. Begin typing “University of Pittsburgh” in the School Name field. Select University of Pittsburgh in the result field, below the data entry field, then click Submit.
- Enter the student information requested on your screen, then click “I’m not a robot.” This is a security feature that may ask you to select images that meet a certain criteria to be sure you are an individual, not a robot attempting to extract sensitive information. Please enter the student’s social security number without dashes – the system will enter them for you. Enter the zip code associated with the student’s home address on record in the student information system.
- You’ll be presented with a list of forms available for you at Heartland ECSI. Click the plus sign for the 1098-T statement to open it.
- At the next screen, click View/Print Statement.
- You’ll be presented with Form 1098-T to print.
- If you need help accessing your form or have general questions about the form, you may contact Heartland ECSI at 866-428-1098 between 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday, or contact the Student Payment Center at email@example.com or 412-624-7520.