PittPAY provides you with summary and detailed student account information, so you are always informed about the status of your account.
When you login to PittPAY, you land on the Account Summary tab. You can quickly see if you have a balance due, and for which term(s). You also have access to create and maintain Authorized Users and eRefund profiles, as well as other functions that provide useful information to assist you in managing your financial obligations.
The Account Activity tab provides an up to the minute status of all of the activity on your student account. It also offers several convenient self-service features.
- Print an official Statement of Account by Term to provide to your employer, 529 plan, scholarship agency, or others who may need it to reimburse you for tuition costs.
- View or print the official detail of your student account activity for a term, a range of terms, or range of dates to provide to your or accountant or tax advisor.
- Use the hyperlinks attached to your online payments to see and print receipts for those transactions.
- Use the hyperlinks attached to your eRefunds to see the details associated with those transactions.
- Sort the transactions on your screen by date, description, and amount within a term.
- See the detailed transactions that make up one amount by clicking the plus sign displayed next it. For example, when students add classes incrementally over the span of several days, tuition and fee charges may be initially calculated at the part-time rates, then increased over time to the full-time rates. The plus sign allows you to view or hide the individual transactions that roll up to the amount displayed on a row.
- View future term transactions. For example, if you made deposits or prepayments for future academic terms or years, you will see them in the future term area, which is greyed-out.